CMBBE2018 : 15th Int. Symp. Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering

Victorio Sonzogni sonzogni at intec.unl.edu.ar
Mon Oct 23 10:20:17 ART 2017

Desde: 26-03-2018
Hasta:  29-03-2018
Lugar:  Lisboa, Portugal

http://cmbbe2018.tecnico.ulisboa.pt

Abstract Submission Deadline October 31, 2017

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to kindly remind you that the deadline for abstract submission to the CMBBE2018 is quickly approaching: October 31st 2017.

It is our pleasure to invite you, your co-workers and students to present your research work at the 15th International Symposium Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering and 3rd Conference on Imaging and Visualization.

The two events will run together as a single conference and it will be held at Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisboa, Portugal, from 26 to 29 of March 2018.

Abstracts should be submitted online and should not exceed 350 words (text only).

The deadline for abstract submission is 31st October, 2017.

CMBBE is now a major international meeting on computational biomechanics, imaging and visualization and it’s the aim of the meeting to promote international collaboration and networking and this is evidenced through the well-known research groups, commercial companies and scientific organizations who continue to present their research and also support and sponsor the CMBBE meeting series.

Topics included in the Conference are:

•3D Printing in Biomedicine
•Bacterial and viral mechanics

•Biomaterials

•Biomedical Image Analysis

•Biomedical Image Processing

•Biomedical Visualization

•Cardiovascular biomechanics

•Cellular and molecular biomechanics

•CMBBE and translational research,

•Computer-aided surgery

•Dental Biomechanics

•Ergonomics/occupational biomechanics/rehabilitation

•Hard tissue biomechanics

•Human movement

•Image Based Simulation

•Impact/injury biomechanics

•Implants/orthotics/prosthetics/devices

•In vivo tissue characterization and modeling

•Inverse methods
•Links between robotics and human modeling

•Machine learning and CMBBE,

•Mechanics in infectious diseases

•Mechanics of Biofluids

•Mechanobiology

•Meshless methods in biomechanics

•Modeling-Aided Design of Medical Devices

•Multiphysics Modeling

•Plant biomechanics

•Respiratory biomechanics

•Skin mechanics

•Soft tissue biomechanics

•Solid fluid interaction

•Spine Biomechanics

•Sports biomechanics

•Tissue engineering and Bioprinting

For more information on the submission topics, special sessions, Invited Speakers, registration, travel and accommodation, please visit the conference website:

http://cmbbe2018.tecnico.ulisboa.pt

We look forward to welcome you in Lisbon next March.

Yours sincerely,

Paulo Fernandes

João Tavares

(Conference Chair Persons)