VUELTA AL íNDICE DEL CALENDARIO DE EVENTOS...

ESMC 2012 8th European Solid Mechanics Conference

Desde: 09-07-2012
Hasta: 13-07-2012
Lugar:  Graz, Austria

Dear colleague,

8th European Solid Mechanics Conference in Graz, Austria, July 9-13, 2012

We are pleased to attach the 1st Announcement flyer for the above conference
(ESMC 2012), which is the next conference in this series organized under the
auspices of the European Mechanics Society (EUROMECH) following the
successful 7th conference ESMC 2009. which was held in Lisbon, Portugal.
For a link of the conference website see:

www.esmc2012.tugraz.at

The deadline for submission of abstracts for contributed papers is November
30, 2011.
We would also like to draw your attention to the possibility of submitting a
proposal to organize a Mini-Symposium on a specialized topic: the deadline for
Mini-Symposium proposals is April 1, 2011.

We hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you to the cultural city
of
Graz in 2012.

Gerhard A. Holzapfel (Chairman of the Local Organizing Committee)
Ray W. Ogden (Chairman of the Conference Scientific Committee)

Third (2009) Impact Factor for BMMB Journal: 3.169

Gerhard A. Holzapfel, Ph.D.
Professor of Biomechanics, Head

Graz University of Technology
Institute of Biomechanics
Center of Biomedical Engineering
Kronesgasse 5-I
A-8010 Graz, Austria

E-Mail:	holzapfel at tugraz.at
URL:	www.biomech.tugraz.at
Phone:  +43 316 873 1625
Fax:    +43 316 873 1615
For BMMB Journal: www.springeronline.com/journal/10237

AND

Chair of Biomechanics
Royal Institute of Technology (KTH)
Department of Solid Mechanics
School of Engineering Sciences
Osquars Backe 1
SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden
E-Mail:	gh at hallf.kth.se

VUELTA AL íNDICE DEL CALENDARIO DE EVENTOS...
submitido por Victorio Sonzogni sonzogni at intec.unl.edu.ar
Thu Dec 2 08:55:14 ART 2010